Dates and Schedule
|Provisional Registration Ends||11:59 PM, 5th January, 2021|
|Announcement of Final 24 Teams||7th January, 2021|
|Announcement of Rules and problems||7 January, 2021.|
|Final Registration (Payment Deadline)||11:59 PM, 12th January, 2020|
|Mediation Training and Technical Briefing on Competition Platform||17th January, 2021|
|Dates of the Competition||27th January, 2021 to 31st January, 2021|
|Schedule of the Competition||Click Here|
Format and Structure
The competition will consist of 24 Teams. Each team will comprise a pair of Negotiators and one Mediator. The competition will have several 'Mediation Rounds'. In a Mediation Round, two co-mediators will facilitate the discussion between the two negotiating pairs. The discussion centres around a 'Mediation Problem' which consists of a common set of facts. Depending on the Mediation Problems, the Negotiating Pairs will have to resolve a dispute, seize an opportunity, or secure a transaction. Each round will have a different mediation problem and will be disclosed prior to the competition. Further, two sets of unique facts, also known as "Confidential Information" (CI), will be provided a minimum of 30 minutes before their round begins. For specific details, please refer to the Rules of the Competition.
- The competition is open to full-time law students (e.g. 5-year and 3-year courses) registered in any university/college across Asia.
- Only students studying Bachelor's in Law may participate in the competition.
- The competition is not open to LLM students.
- A participant who has graduated from the Bachelor's courses not less than 6 months ago as on date of the Competition is an eligible participant for the competition.
- A person who has previously been a participant in one segment, in the previous edition of this Competition, is not an eligible participant for that same segment in the current edition of this competition.
- Each University may nominate up to 2 teams to participate in the competition.
List of Universities
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali
- Campus Law Centre, Delhi University
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- Christ Deemed to be University Bengaluru
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Government Law College, Mumbai
- Gujarat National Law University
- ILS Law College, Pune
- Institute of Law, Nirma University
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- National Law University Odisha
- National Law University, Delhi
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai
- O.P Jindal Global University
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
- Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- VM Salgaocar College of Law, Goa
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences